Direct Group Facilitation
For Agencies, Schools, Social Service Agencies, and Community Collectives
Sometimes an objective eye is best. A Project expert can facilitate your retreat, lead a special meeting, or evaluate your group process. We can collaborate closely with you or follow broad directives to implement an effective meeting/group/retreat.
The following strategy is recommended.
- We pre-plan together to accomplish the following:
- identify exactly what it is you hope to accomplish—your overriding purpose, goals and objectives
- create an agenda; develop and refine group content (presentations, instruction, discussion, activities)
- design an evaluation
- We produce a final agenda including a bibliography, and informational materials, as determined.
- We maintain continuous communication to ensure your final approval.
- We facilitate event; conduct an evaluation; debrief with you and other employees, as determined.
- We provide a written summary of the event, as requested.
To Be Mutually Determined