Team Conferencing (Advanced)
* Special Note: This component is for schools/programs that want to train their own staff members to facilitate conferences or want to improve their own format.
** This training immerses staff in team conferences that focus immediately on individual young people/students in your program/school; select social work staff (or teachers) are simultaneously trained to assume team conferencing, and are provided follow-up supervision and support.
- Team conferencing is established as a standard protocol in your agency or school
- One or more staff are trained to facilitate conferences
- Staff are helped to customize all conference tools to your program and client population
- Staff build deepened relationships with youth; increased reflection and intentional practice and effective problem-solving and critical thinking about the issues that concern youth